Wednesday 17 September 2008

Southpaw

Cunt. (There. Happy?)

If writing all these blogs this summer has taught me anything it's that Doug Stanhope fans are dickheads and my grammar is terrible. I'm never completely sure where commas and apostrophes go and my spellling is often bad. Not as bad as 98% of people who write on the internet. People who don't know the difference between "have" and "of" are far too many in number and far too thick to be allowed to live. Maybe I need to do an english language course or maybe I should of paid attenshun at skool.

I'm very busy today. I have to be because I did fuck not nothing all day yesterday. I slept for two hours in the afternoon and managed to squeeze in 8 episodes of Dexter. That's not productive. Luckily, I've got lots of gigs this week so the bitchiness should resume shortly. Have a good day!

No comments: