Tuesday 1 June 2010

Plug.

Hello. My blog today is all about thanking and promoting.

I'd like to thank everyone who came to Mike & Andrew's Coalition Party last night. I had a lot of fun. Special thanks to anyone who came to either of the other shows Andrew and I did at the Hen & Chickens and a ton of thanks are showered over anyone who came to all three. I really appreciate it.

Free on Wednesday? You are? Excellent. I can't recommend this month's Los Quattros Cvnts show enough. Not only has it got a lot of really funny sketches in it but we're lucky enough to have Margaret Cabourn-Smith and Zoe Gardner as our guests. If that's not enough we also have Richard Herring. I mean, come on. That is a damn fine show. If you didn't go you'd just end up hating yourself and then you might take your own life. Surely it's worth coming along to when you think about it like that?

The show starts at 8pm and it's at The Phoenix, Cavendish Square in London. Get there early because the seats fill up really quickly and we really want you to be comfy. You deserve it.

Here's the Facebook invitation with all the info: http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/event.php?eid=121375334560312&ref=mf

See you there. My blog returns tomorrow. And thanks again!

www.twitter.com/michaellegge
www.preciouslittlepodcast.co.uk

No comments: